KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
ENGINEERING: Application Engineer – Elevators
KEB America is growing! This position is for engineers who want to work directly with customers to solve problems; while gaining technical sales experience. In this role, you will work directly with our engineering department and our customers to apply and improve our product offering in the elevator market. Additionally, you will gain technical sales experience by providing sales quotes and forecasts to our customers to further grow and expand our business.
This position offers opportunities to travel within the USA and Canada (approx. 20% of the time).
Company: KEB America is a German-based, mid-sized industrial automation company serving the North American Market (USA, Canada, and Mexico). KEB specializes in highly sophisticated technical industries such as elevators, medical devices, and eMobility. With a recent building expansion, full manufacturing, engineering, R&D, and support capabilities are available at the Shakopee MN location.
KEB manufactures Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), regenerative units, harmonic filters, and various accessory pieces for the elevator market. With over 20 years of experience working directly with non-proprietary elevator OEMs, KEB has extensive industry knowledge and can solve the most challenging elevator applications.
- Size, select, and recommend KEB products to customers
- Offer technical support and troubleshooting over the phone
- Visit customer sites for product start-ups and support assistance
- Draft new product specifications and engineering work orders
Technical Sales Responsibilities
- Create product quotations and sales forecasts
- Provide product trainings in-house and at customer sites
- Share application knowledge through writing and speaking
- Provide excellent customer support