KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
Electronic Assembly – 2nd Shift
KEB AMERICA, Inc., a growing global manufacturer of automation and motion control products, is seeking a Full-Time Electronics Assembler.
Position Title: Electronics Assembler
Hours: Mon – Thurs, 2:30pm-1am
Reports to: Service Manager
- Read and follow work instructions, production orders and blueprints
- Pick hardware items
- Assemble, fit and install parts
- Perform various types of testing
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Follow work instructions accurately
- Knowledge of inspection equipment
- Experience with soldering
Requires an Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.