KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
PRODUCTION: Electronic Assembly – ($1500 Sign-On Bonus)
KEB AMERICA, Inc., a growing global manufacturer of automation and motion control products, is seeking a Full-Time Electronics Assembler.
Production hiring: $1,500 sign-on bonus: $750 to be paid at 6 months after hire. $750 to be paid at 1 Year. Non-agency/direct-hire candidates are eligible. The Electronics Assembler is responsible for performing various assembly tasks:
- Read and follow work instructions, production orders, and blueprints
- Pick hardware items
- Assemble, fit and install parts
- Perform various types of testing
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Follow work instructions accurately
- Knowledge of inspection equipment
- Experience with soldering
Requires an Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!