KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
SALES: Engineering Sales Leadership Program
The KEB team is growing again! This unique program/position is for engineers who are personable, good communicators and like to solve problems.
Engineering Sales Leadership Program – ESLP
You will begin with a 6-month deep-dive training program. The ESLP training program includes:
- Rotation across different KEB business units where the person will get exposed to the company’s manufacturing, engineering, and sales operations
- In-depth product training with hands-on exercises
- Working on real-life applications and troubleshooting
- Training on KEB sales processes and tools from senior sales engineers
At the end of 6 months, you will be a KEB application engineer. Typical career tracks for the ESLP are in Sales Engineering or Senior Application Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Size, select, and recommend KEB products to customers
- Offer technical support and troubleshooting over the phone
- Visit customer sites for product start-ups and testing
- Draft new product specifications and engineering work orders
- Write relevant technical documentation & manuals
- Provide excellent customer support
- Create product quotations
- Visit customers all over North America and provide demos and sales presentations
- Manage new projects to completion – Coordinate with KEB production, engineering, and QA
- Create sales presentations and other marketing material
- Share application knowledge through writing and speaking
- Provide product trainings in-house and at customer sites
- #1 – Must be a self-starter
- BS in Electrical, Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, or similar
- Must be willing to travel – approx. 25% of the time
- Must be a US citizen and can travel outside the US if needed
- Be personable. Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
Why KEB America?
KEB America is a German-based mid-sized industrial automation company serving the North American Market (USA, Canada, and Mexico). KEB specializes in highly sophisticated technical industries such as elevators, medical, packaging, theatre, and plastics. With a recent building expansion, full manufacturing, engineering, R&D, and support capabilities are available at the Shakopee MN location.
KEB America manufactures configurable industrial automation products like electromagnetic clutches and brakes, integral gearmotors, drives, HMIs, and more. With decades of experience working directly with OEMs, KEB has extensive knowledge and can solve the most challenging automated applications.