KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing responsibilities, including communications, tradeshow management, marketing campaigns, etc. This person will manage a small but talented team of marketers. There will be a strong emphasis on managing content creation activities focused on KEB’s industrial automation products and our target markets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the development and strategic direction of the marketing group to meet company goals.
- Measure marketing KPIs and present results and recommendations to KEB’s senior management team.
- Analyze current marketing campaigns and tactics and find ways to improve results through fresh strategies and communications.
- Generate leads through the creation of content (video, articles, whitepapers, catalogs, etc.)
- Nurture lead funnel through the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, which include online marketing, social media, email, print, events, webinars, etc.
- Be a champion for the KEB brand and follow brand guidelines set by the KEB parent company and ensure compliance company-wide.
- Collaborate with other internal KEB stakeholders (product and industry managers) and manage all external marketing partners
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Engineering or related field And
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Working knowledge of current marketing tools, strategies and best practices (B2B and digital marketing experience a plus).
- Demonstrable experience with Lead Generation and SEO.
- Ability to plan, implement and analyze marketing campaigns utilizing a variety of communications tools.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies, including any and all digital marketing responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, decision-making and client management skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress, Adobe CS and Microsoft Office Applications (and working knowledge of HTML, PPC platforms, Website Analytics and Marketing Automation Software a plus).
Working conditions: Office environment & occasional production environment
** Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.**