KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
MARKETING: SEO Strategist
KEB America, Inc. seeks a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist to drive SEO and SEM strategies throughout the company’s digital properties.
This data-driven individual is a strategic marketing team member with responsibilities that include managing site health, driving organic traffic, measuring performance, and spearheading tactics to raise KEB’s industrial automation products on SERP.
A successful candidate can demonstrate proficiency in SEO tools, show a track record of success, can communicate effectively, complete tasks on time, and be open to feedback and coaching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop and deliver strategies that support website content, on-page, technical, crawlability, and UX.
- Conduct keyword and topic research analysis.
- Develop and execute link-building and backlink strategy.
- Create editorial plans for the blog and website to increase organic traffic.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits.
- Ensure that all listings on the search engines have the right messaging being pulled from our site content
- Perform continuous auditing, identify and recommend areas for improvement within site structure, page templates and redirects.
- Author and present performance reports to the marketing team.
- Stay current on SEO best practices, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques.
- Experience with website analysis using various analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience working with SEO tools (ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, various keyword research tools, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of search engine algorithm ranking strategies, web analytics, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem.
- A keen ability to turn insights into recommendations.
- Adobe Creative Suite
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of SEO/SEM experience.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!
Why KEB America?
KEB America is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation solutions. Product examples include electromechanical clutches and brakes, electric motors, VFDs, PLCs, and Motion Controllers. KEB works closely with our customers to design and program highly engineered products and systems. If you see yourself working with quality engineered products and like challenges, KEB is a great fit for you!
** Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.**