KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
Mechanical Engineer Intern
KEB is currently seeking talented students for an exciting opportunity in our Engineering Department. The Mechanical Design Engineer Intern will acquire knowledge and develop basic skills while performing routine technical work for the Mechanical Engineering Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform validation tests by following procedures
- Collect data and gather information for documentation
- Generate test reports
- Perform simple computations and analyses
- Prepare drawings, schematics, and visual aids
- Build prototype assemblies
Education / Experience:
- Enrolled in a four year professional degree specifically B.S.M.E. with a GPA >= 3.0
- Basic computer and math skills
- Understanding of the Imperial and Metric systems of measurement
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to follow instructions accurately, prioritize, and follow safety rules
- Possesses basic oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others
Specific Technical Skills: (May be learned on the job)
- Knowledge of test and measurement equipment
- Professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Redmine project management system
- Solidworks, Cideon, SAP