KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
ENGINEERING: Test Technician
KEB has an exciting opportunity to learn and grow in our engineering department. As a Test Technician, you will use your knowledge and skills to help accomplish tasks and projects with the Lab Coordinator and Engineering team. This position will assist with the setup, running, and tear down of electromechanical tests in the Engineering Lab. This position assists in installing and maintaining equipment in the Engineering Lab.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Setup of tests including wiring and electromechanical assembly
- Taking various lab measurements such as voltage, current, and temperature
- Data collection and organized representation of tests
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and schematics
- Troubleshooting of devices and tests
Specific Technical Skills (may be learned on the job)
- Test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes and multimeters
- Panel wiring following a schematic
- Working with high voltage and current systems
- Programming of PLCs
- Basic understanding of variable speed drives and control systems
Education / Experience
- Enrolled in a technical degree in the field of Industrial, Automation, Controls, Electrical or related field with a GPA >= 3.0
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with electrical wiring
- Reading of schematics and knowledge of basic components.
- Experience programming
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!
Why KEB America? KEB America is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation solutions. Product examples include electromechanical clutches and brakes, electric motors, VFDs, PLCs, and Motion Controllers. KEB works closely with our customers to design and program highly engineered products and systems. If you see yourself working with quality engineered products and like challenges, KEB is a great fit for you!
** Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.**