KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
PRODUCTION: Quality Assurance Inspector – ($1500 Sign-On Bonus)
How the $1,500 sign-on bonus works: After being hired on, $750 to be paid at 6 months, and $750 to be paid at 1 year. Non-agency/direct-hire candidates are eligible.
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for ensuring the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using inspection equipment, standards, and guidelines.
- Create documentation
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Inspect parts using inspection equipment
- Create rework orders
- Assist in the production, material handling, and machining
- Research and purchase inspection equipment
- Perform in-process inspections as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The 2nd shift is Monday-Thursday, 2:30pm-1:00am. Shift differential included. Overtime occurs as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Basic math skills (standard and metric)
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Intermediate understanding of inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Knowledge of alternative inspection methods
- Ability to determine best inspection method
- Ability to research and purchase inspection equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical data, instruction manuals, test procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own time
- Ability to exhibit high integrity
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in inspection or working in a manufacturing environment
- Office environment
- Climate Controlled
- Brightly Lit
- Organized and clean
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!
** Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.**