KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
Service & Repair Technician – Level 1
KEB AMERICA, Inc., a growing global manufacturer of automation and motion control products, is seeking a Level 1 Service and Repair Technician.
Position Title: Service and Repair Technician – Level 1
Department: Service and Repair
Hours: Full-time M-F (some travel may be required)
Reports to: Service Manager
Service and repair of power electronic devices such as variable frequency drives, servo amplifiers and motor control devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and disassemble products
- Read and interpret work instructions, blueprints and schematics
- Use diagnostic equipment
- Make product repairs
- Package products after repair(s)
- Picking parts
- Complete repair estimates
- Follow safety rules and keep clean/orderly work area
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, certifications, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-year Associate’s degree or certificate with emphasis in electronic technologies.
License, Permits, and Certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills (standard and metric)
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to proficiently read and write in English
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Ability to see small parts with or without accommodation
- High hand-eye coordination
- Basic knowledge of test equipment
- Ability to solder
- Basic knowledge of basic electronics and mechanics
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Ability to be on feet standing majority of shift
- Occasional walking and sitting
- Occasional repetitive motions with tools
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee may be exposed to while performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Clean production workspace
- Mild machinery noise
- Occasional contact with dirt / dirty products