KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
Shop Helper – Weekend Shift
KEB America, Inc. located in Shakopee, MN, is currently seeking a Shop Helper for the weekend Shift.
The Shop Helper is responsible for riveting and grinding production parts, as well as assisting in the machine shop with secondary operations. The days and hours of Weekend Shift are Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 6:00am-6:30pm. Overtime occurs as needed. Shift differential included. The Shop Helper must be able to train during weekdays before moving to weekends.
Qualifications will include:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills (standard and metric)
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to proficiently read and write in English
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Ability to work independently without guidance
- Basic understanding of inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand a blueprint, tolerances, and drafting symbols related to machining
- Machinery noise
- Metal shavings
- Dirt, dust, oil, water
- Climate controlled
- Brightly lit