KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
PRODUCTION: Manufacturing Assistant
KEB America, Inc. is seeking two Manufacturing Assistants (Machining Shop Helpers) at its manufacturing facility in Shakopee, MN. 1st shift hours are 5am-3:30pm, Monday-Thursday. 2nd shift hours are 3:30pm-2am, Monday-Thursday.
Rate: $17-20 per hour
- Loading and unloading machines
- Riveting, grinding, and deburring machined parts
- Inspect parts
- Follow safety rules and utilize correct production paperwork
- Performing maintenance tasks
- Performing secondary tasks, such as broaching, deburring, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and inspection tools
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be standing or walking for the majority of the shift
- Ability to read and understand a blueprint, tolerances, and drafting symbols related to machining
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee may be exposed to while performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Machinery noise
- Metal shavings
- Dirt, dust, oil, water
- Climate controlled
- Brightly lit
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!