KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
Summer Assembly Position
The Summer Assembly Position is responsible for producing coil, magnet, and rotor assemblies for various clutch and brake product lines. Employees will operate coil winding machines; set guides, keys, and switches to prepare equipment; mount and position materials; install connectors, plus, wire guides and more; prepare epoxy; inspect and test products; and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to proficiently read and write in English
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Ability to see and work with small parts with or without accommodation
- High hand-eye coordination
- 16+ years old
Requires an Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.