KEB C6 HMIs are designed for the toughest industrial environments and support 40+ communication drivers. They ship standard with KEB Connect™, our remote connection software which allows the HMI to be securely and remotely connected. This opens up the possibility of offsite commissioning and remote support.
C6 HMI Panels
KEB HMIs are offered in sizes from 4.3″ up to 15.6″. Both traditional (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) options are available. By design, they do not contain fans or hard drives. Chipsets and components are selected to provide years of longevity and support.
C6 HMIs provide responsive high-resolution graphics. They boast 16 million colors, are brightly backlit, viewable from wide angles, and can auto-adjust to the customer’s screen size.
KEB HMIs use the Windows Compact Embedded 7 OS providing a solid and reliable OS. Additionally, visual basic, excel, and other programs run in this familiar environment.
KEB HMIs speak your language. Over 40 drivers are available to connect with nearly all major PLC vendors.
Built-in CONNECT secure remote access included.
• CPU: ARM Cortex A8 processor Freescale i.MX535 1GHz 400 MHz memory bus
• System Memory: 1GB DDR3-800
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Compact 7 Pro
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Mass Memory: NAND Flash, 256 MB for operating system and runtime environments (internal, not removable).
• Mass Memory: eMMC (Solid State Disk). 4 GB project memory for free use.
• Sizes: 4.3″ – 15″
• Front Panel: Aluminum, Polycarbonate IP66k protected
• Touch Tecnology: 4 or 5-wire resistive, dependent on screen size
• cULus Listed (508A)
• UL File no.: E356364
• CE (EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2/3, EN 55024, EN 60950-1)
• 1xRS232/422/485 (DB15M)
• 2×10/100 Mbps (RJ45)
• 2xUSB 2.0
• SD/SDHC card slot
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Humidity: 80% max (non-condensing)
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.