KEB's CONNECT infrastructure allows remote maintenance of machines from anywhere in the world via secure End-to-End connections. CONNECT offers advanced user/group management with configurable firewall settings. CONNECT also has an audit log for user traceability.
COMBIVIS CONNECT™ is certified according to the industrial communication network security standards IEC 62443. This certification was awarded due to the successful audit carried out by the independent organization ProtectEM.
Secure data transmission with end-to-end VPN connections. VPN connections use TLS/SSL protocols and AES and RSA encryption.
WORLDWIDE SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE
Reliable and redundant worldwide servers that guarantee quality connections with maximum data protection regardless of installation location.
Customers can manage an unlimited number of users and devices on their CONNECT™ Domain account without hidden or recurring costs.
Users and user groups can be created and organized easily with different access rules.
Only authorized users have access to remote devices.
CUSTOM FIREWALL PROPERTIES
Custom firewall policies can be created based on MAC address, IP address, or communication protocol.
Records and saves all remote access activities.
This includes a full overview of who and how long each user has been connected.
FILE EXCHANGE WITH REMOTE DEVICES
Download and upload files from connected devices.
The Control Center API allows for integration with external software applications.
For example, devices can be logged into automatically at a scheduled time for data file retrieval.
CONTROL CENTER FEATURES
• Security Certified – IEC 62443-3
• Secure end to end VPN connections
• SSL/TLS protocol, encryption and certificates
• Simple Setup and fast device configuration
• Firewall and IT-friendly
• Audit of all Domain activities
• Structured Organization with Domain account
• User and Device Management
• Device Access Profiles
• Custom Firewall Policies for VPN traffic
• Secure File Transfer
COMBIVIS CONNECT RUNTIME FEATURES
• VPN to a remote system (Ethernet and Serial)
• Integrated Firewall
• API for interface with in-house software applications
• Runtime Operations Log
• Support for automatic firmware updates
• Remote Desktop, File and Task management, chat, screenshot
• Supports multiple connections
• Fast USB Configuration
• WAN to LAN routing tables
1. Add a C6 Smart or HMI to Domain
This document explains how to connect both a C6 Smart and an HMI device to the COMBIVIS Connect network and register it to a domain.
2. MQTT Cloud Router with Microsoft Azure
This document explains how to push data via MQTT to Microsoft Azure and store it in a database using a KEB cloud router.