The E22 is a powerful multi-core industrial PC boasting a 64-bit Intel® Bay Trail chipset. The E22 has an EtherCAT master and is ideal for 10+ axes of real-time coordinated motion control. It is available in panel, box, and book configurations.
C6 E22 IPC
C6 E22 PANEL IPC – Ideal for High-Performance industrial machines requiring coordinated motion control and CNC functionality
64 bit architecture, Celeron® J1900 2Ghz (2,41 GHz burst frequency), 4 cores, 4 threads –
• Glass front panel
• Capacitive or resistive touch technology
• IP66 protection class
• Full HD resolution
• USB interface on front
• A variety of formats and sizes available
C6 E22 BOX
An all-in-one motherboard, room for add-on interfaces, and optional expansion slots make the E22 Box perfect for wall mounting in a cabinet.
• 2 Ethernet interfaces
• 1 USB 3.0 and 3 USB 2.0 interfaces
• 1 RS232 Serial interface
• DVI-D monitor output
• Expansion slot for additional fieldbus cards (BOX S1 model)
C6 E22 BM
The sleek C6 E22 Book Mount is perfect for mounting in a control cabinet. All of the necessary interfaces are located on the top and front of the device, so installation is a breeze. The status display on the front provides useful operating info at a glance.
• DVI or RVL output interfaces
• 4 Ethernet interfaces
• UPS and backup battery
• Optional 2.5″ HDD/SSD
SLIM (SL) VERSION FOR SMALL SPACES
For installations in small spaces the Panel and Box E22 IPCs come in Slim versions.
The Panel SL is 48mm – 65mm in depth, and the Box SL is 35mm in depth.
Industrial PCs from KEB America are designed to work in industrial environments. A fanless design that limits moving parts and IP66 protection (panel and box) makes the IPCs well-suited for installation on the factory floor.
Like our HMI, the Panel IPCs come in capacitive touch for precise movements like pinching and scrolling, or resistive touch for use with a glove or stylus.
Each model of the E22 IPC comes with an Intel® Bay Trail platform – 64 bit architecture, Celeron® J1900 2Ghz (2,41 GHz burst frequency), 4 cores, 4 threads
• CPU: Intel® Celeron® J1900, 2.00 GHz (2.42 GHz Burst), 2 MB L2 cache, 4 cores, 4 threads
• System Memory: RAM 2 GB (1 x SODIMM DDR3 Module)
• Graphic Controller: Intel® HD Graphics integrated in Intel® Celeron™ microprocessor, 688 MHz
• Mass Memory (mSATA): 32 GB for operating system and runtime environments (internal, not removable)
• Mass Memory (cFast slot): 16 GB or expandable memory sizes as project memory for free use
• Input Voltage: 18 – 32 VDC
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Standard 7P 32 Bit
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Panel (Capacitive): 10.1″ … 21.5″
• Panel (Resistive): 10.1″ … 24″
• Formats: Both 16:9 Wide and 4:3
• CE (EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2/3, EN 55024, EN 60950-1)
• cULus LISTED (UL508)
Depends on model (check catalog)
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Humidity: 80% max (non-condensing)
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.