KEB gearboxes can be added to IEC, NEMA and servo motors. The compact gear boxes are offered in offset and right angle configurations. Different sealing and paint treatments are offered for washdown and outdoor applications.
KEB gearboxes are offered with input options for IEC, NEMA and servo motors
Gearing comes in standard or low backlash versions
Gearboxes are offered in various output configurations including incline, parallel offset, and right angle
Available as helical bevel, parallel offset, worm, or inline configurations. Units are offered with solid and hollow bore outputs.
Gearmotor housings are made from cast iron to protect the motor from the harshest environments and vibrations
High quality and efficicent helical and bevel gearing utilized in 2-stage and 3-stage designs.
• Voltage class: 230V and 460V standard (others available upon request)
• Rated frequency: 60Hz standard (50Hz available upon request)
• Insulation class: F (inverter ready)
• Duty: S1 continuous (other duties available)
• Motor efficiency: IE2 & IE3 available
• Output torque: Up to 12,300Nm
• Brake option: KEB Spring-set Brake
• Backlash: 10-20 arm/min. as standard. Low backlash option available
• Protection type: IP55 standard. Up to IP65 available.
• Maximum ambient temperature: 40° C with possible derate
• Elevation: 1000m rated with possible derate
Customized outputs: KEB can provide gearmotors with custom flanges or shafts to facilitate mounting to the machine. It is also possible to provide an output flange or shaft on both output sides.
Food Grade Lubricants: For use in food production, KEB gearmotors can be provided with food grade lubricants and greases.
Extra Environmental Protection: For use in washdown or corrosive environments, the gearmotors can be supplied with extra paint protection and seals.