KEB's most powerful IPC with Intel® Ivy Bridge platform and 6th generation Core i5 processors packaged in an industrial class touch-screen panel. Available in the panel, box, and book configurations.
C6 P34 IPC
• C6 P34 PANEL IPC – – Ideal for High-Performance industrial machines requiring coordinated motion control and CNC functionality • Glass front panel
• Capacitive or resistive touch technology
• IP66 protection class
• Full HD resolution
• USB interface on the front
• A variety of formats and sizes available
C6 P34 BOX
An all-in-one motherboard, room for add-on interfaces, and optional expansion slots make the slim P34 Box perfect for wall mounting in a cabinet.
• 4 Ethernet interfaces
• 3 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 interfaces
• 1 RS232 Serial interface
• DVI-D monitor output
• Optional PC expansion slot for additional fieldbus cards
C6 P34 BM
The sleek C6 P34 Book Mount is perfect for mounting in a control cabinet. All of the necessary interfaces are located on the top and front of the device, so installation is a breeze. The status display on the front provides useful operating info at a glance.
• DVI or RVL output interfaces
• 4 Ethernet interfaces
• UPS and backup battery
• Optional 2.5″ HDD/SSD
Each model of the P34 IPC comes with an Intel® Core™ i5-6440EQ processor. 2.70 GHz (3.40 GHz Turbo), 6MB smart cache, 4 cores, 4 threads, soldered on-board.
Industrial PCs from KEB America are designed to work in industrial environments. A fanless design that limits moving parts and IP66 protection (panel and box) make the IPCs well-suited for installation on the factory floor.
Like our HMI, the Panel IPCs come in capacitive touch for precise movements like pinching and scrolling, or resistive touch for use with a glove or stylus.
• Intel® Core™ i5-6440EQ, 2,70 GHz (3.40 GHz Turbo), 6MB smart cache, 4 cores, 4 threads, Soldered on-board
• System Memory: RAM 4 GB (1 x SODIMM DDR4-2133)
• Graphic Controller: Intel® HD Graphics 510 integrated into Intel® Celeron™ microprocessor, 950MHz
• Mass Memory (mSATA): 32 GB for operating system and runtime environments (internal, not removable)
• Mass Memory (cFast slot): 16 GB or expandable memory sizes as project memory for free use
• Input Voltage: 18 – 32 VDC
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Standard 7P 32 Bit
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Panel (Capacitive): 12.1″ … 24″
• Panel (Resistive): 12.1″ … 24″
• Formats: Both 16:9 Wide and 4:3
• CE (EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2/3, EN 55024, EN 60950-1)
• cULus LISTED (61010)
Depends on the model (check catalog)
• IP66 from Front (Panel)
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.