COMBINORM electromagnetic brakes provide power-on brake engagement. They provide a cost effective option to stop and hold a shaft in place.
Power On Brakes
KEB’s COMBINORM brakes are electrically engaged.
KEB’s COMBINORM power-on brakes are electrically engaged
They feature a simple proven design with few moving parts – this leads to long operating lifetimes.
When the brake is open there is no torque drag. This equates to less heating and longer brake lifetimes.
Brake coils can be wound for whatever the application requires. 12, 24, 48, 95, and 205VDC coils are standard.
KEB’s power on brakes are offered in either flange or shaft mount designs.
The armature, flatspring, and hub have a riveted connection – providing high accuracy starting and stopping.
• DC Coil Voltage: 12, 24, 48, 95, 205VDC are standard (customs available upon request)
• Flying leads standard (connectors available upon request)
• Insulation Class: B is standard (F or H available upon request)
• Duty: Rated 100% on
• Type: Electrically Engaged
• Maximum Speed: 2,000 – 10,000 rpm
• Torque Range: 0.5 – 500 Nm
CSA on Standard product
• Protection Type: Dry Operation
• Environmental Rating: IP20