KEB AC synchronous servo motors offer dynamic control for demanding positioning and cycling applications. KEB servo motors are offered with low and medium inertia models. They can be configured with various feedback and brake options.
DL3 Servo Motors
KEB servo motors are available in two voltage classes: 200V & 400V
KEB servos are dynamic 6-pole motors as standard with maximum speeds up to 9,000rpm (varies by model).
For maximum flexibility, KEB servo motors are provided with rotatable connectors.
KEB servo motors utilize neodymium permanent magnets to provide exceptional torque density. Units are rated for maximum torques of at least 300% of rated continuous stall current.
KEB servos offer up to 70Nm nominal torque and 245Nm peak torque.
Special IP and paint protection are available for outdoor and washdown applications
• Voltage Class: 200V and 400V
• Motor Poles: 6-pole is standard (8 is optional)
• Excitation type: Sinusoidal
• Insulation class: F
• Wire insulation class: H
• Duty: S1 continuous
• Other duties possible – contact KEB
• Certifications: cUL and CE
• Max nominal torque: 70Nm (no Fan)
• Max nominal torque: 110Nm (forced ventilation)
cUL and CE certified
• Protection Type: IP65 standard (shaft seal IP64)
• Operating Temperature: -20 … 40° C
SIL2 Encoder options
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.