KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.
INTERNSHIP: Lab Tech Intern
As a Lab Tech intern, you will acquire knowledge and develop skills while working on projects with the Lab Coordinator and Engineering team. This position will assist with the setup, running, and tear down of electromechanical tests and installation of equipment in the lab.
*Internship positions now available for Summer 2024.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup of tests including wiring and electromechanical assembly
- Taking various lab measurements such as voltage, current, and temperature
- Data collection and organized representation of tests
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and schematics
- Enrolled in a technical degree in the field of Industrial, Automation, Controls, Electrical or related field with a GPA >= 3.0
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with electrical wiring
Specific Technical Skills (May be learned on the job)
- Test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes and multimeters
- Panel wiring following a schematic
- Working with high voltage and current systems
- Programming of PLCs
- Basic understanding of variable speed drives and control systems