KEB has been a leader in motion control design and engineering for nearly fifty years. Automated systems need more than a motor, power supply, and brake. Motion control components – like drives, embedded control devices, and logic controllers – are an integral part of automated manufacturing and material handling.
• KEB offers a complete drive portfolio that is unmatched in the market
• This gives machine builders a single source drive platform that is ideal for today's global market
• Comprehensive drive offering spans a wide power range
• Smaller power access: Stepper DC model is rated up to 42V DC, up to 5 AMPS
• COMBIVERT S6 servo drive is rated up to 5.5. kW
Combivis Studio 6
• Combivis Studio 6 is a powerful IDE where complex Motion Control projects can be created
• Full IEC 61131-3 programming languages supported including Structured Text (ST), Ladder Diagram (LD), and Function Block Diagram (FBD)
• Powerful KEB libraries reduce development time. Libraries include: Master-Slave motion, Custom Cam profiles, CNC & G-Code profiles, etc.
• Start-up Wizards optimize motor performance and streamline commissioning
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.