Move your local PLC data to the Cloud. With the addition of MQTT, the KEB C6 router can be used as an IIoT gateway. The solution can be easily scaled across industries and applications. The simplicity of the protocol’s operation is one if its greatest assets.
MQTT IoT Edge Gateway
• The Edge Router pushes data to cloud-based services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure. From there, users can run further analytics, create user dashboards, and gather insights.
• It connects to the new and legacy PLC controls and supports over 40 communication drivers including EtherNet/IP, Profinet, OPC, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT.
• An Industrial Cellular Router version is available for remote and mobile applications.
• The Cellular Router works on global GSM networks worldwide and is available in 2G/3G/3G+ and 4G versions.
• The Edge router support standard MQTT snf AMQP protocols
•The solution can be easily scaled across industries
• Applications include Water/Wastewater, SCADA, Renewable Energy, and Discrete Automation.
• The Edge Router is designed for tough industrial applications. It is DIN Rail mount and is powered with 24VDC. The router can operate in temperature ranges of 0 … 50 C.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.