PRODUCTION: Mechanical Assembler – ($1500 Sign-On Bonus)
KEB America, Inc. located in Shakopee, MN, is currently seeking Mechanical Assemblers.
$1,500 sign-on bonus: $750 to be paid at 6 months. $750 to be paid at 1 Year. Non-agency, direct-hire candidates are eligible.
The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for mechanical assemblies and subassemblies for various clutch, brake and gearmotor product lines.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Set up sheets and read blueprints
- Pick hardware items
- Assemble, fit, and install parts to form subassemblies and final assemblies
- Set up and operate machines, testers and cranes
- Mount and position materials
- Install connectors, plus, wire guides, and more
- Prepare epoxy
- Cut semi-finished parts
- Cycle counting
- Package some products
- Perform various types of testing
- Assist other departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications will include:
- Ability to follow work instructions accurately
- Understand inspection equipment
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 10-50 pounds
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!
Send Resume to HR@kebamerica.com or Paper Applications Available at KEB AMERICA, Inc.
Address: 5100 Valley Industrial Blvd. S., Shakopee, MN 55379