KEB motors are offered up to IEC frame 225 and feature efficient IE3 winding technology.
KEB motors feature class F insulation and are VFD-ready.
KEB brakemotors can be equipped with feedback devices
Standard encoder formats supplied are TTL, HTL, Sin/Cos, and BiSS.
KEB brake motors are rated IP54 as standard.
KEB motors are available with different worldwide voltages and are offered in IE2 or IE3 efficiency levels.
• Voltage class: 230V and 460V are standard (208, 400, 500, 690 available upon request)
• Motor poles: 4 is standard; 2, 6, 8 and multi-pole designs are optional
• Insulation class: F
• TEFC standard
• Duty cycle: S1 continuous standard
• S2, S3, S4 available (Fanless designs)
• Explosion Proof: ATEX Zone 1, 2, 21, or 22 available
• Protection Type: IP54 standard (IP65 optional)
• Operating Temperature: -20 … 40° C
• Maximum altitude: 1000m with possible derate above
A variety of different winding configurations are available for different voltage and frequency requirements.
Optional IP65 designs can be supplied for protection
All KEB spring-set brake options are possible including quiet brake design, manual hand release, microswitch, adjustable torque ring
For the encoder standard formats offered include Incremental (TTL and HTL), BiSS and Sin/Cos