The C6 S14 IPC is a complete machine controller that is capable of real-time motion control. The S14 offers brilliant visualization with both resistive and capacitive touch options.
The S14 is a PLC+HMI combo that is ideal for medium-high performance machines.
The S14 boasts an ARM Cortex A9 processor and EtherCAT master that allows for coordinated motion control.
The displays are offered in both 4:3 and 16:9 formats in graduated sizes up to 15.6”. Both resistive and capacitive touch technology is available.
A Micro UPS is included for the backup of critical parameters and programs in the event of a power loss.
KEB’s CONNECT secure remote access platform is included with the device.
• CPU: ARM Cortex A9 i.MX6 DualLite @ 1 GHz
• System Memory: 1GB DDR3-800
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC incl. micro UPS (First charge in 30s, recharge in 15s)
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Compact 7 Pro
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect™
• Mass Memory: eMMC (Solid State Disk). 4 GB for operating system and runtime environments (internal, not removable)
• Application memory: 8 GB project memory for further free use
• Retain memory: 128 KB persistent and retain
• Sizes: 7.0″ – 15.6″
• Front Panel: Aluminum, Polycarbonate IP66K protection
• Touch Tecnology: Capacitive and Resistive (4 or 5-wire resistive)
• cULus LISTED
• 1xRS232/422/485 (DB15M)
• 2×10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ45)
• 2xUSB 2.0
• SD/SDHC card slot
• CAN (optional)
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Humidity: 95% max (non-condensing)
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.