The C6 SMART embedded industrial PC provides multi-axis coordinated motion control and camming. It features an EtherCAT master and integrated EtherCAT bus coupler for the expansion of EtherCAT IO modules.
The C6 SMART is a powerful embedded PC that is ideal for medium-high performance industrial machines requiring coordinated motion control.
The C6 SMART features an integrated EtherCAT communication bus. Expandable KEB I/O modules are easily added as required.
Visualization can be handled in the SMART. An integrated DVI output allows the connection of an industrial monitor.
Onboard memory capacity includes 8 GB for application, 4 GB for the operating system and runtime, 512 KB for persistent/retain variables.
Compact Size – The space-saving C6 SMART is only 47mm wide and is mounted on a DIN-rail.
Updating and programming the C6 SMART is fast and easy. For production, simply plug in a USB stick with the new program and power up the C6 Smart – the application will install itself.
KEB offers an onboard Micro-UPS as a standard feature. The Micro-UPS ensures critical machine data will not be lost in the event of a power failure.
• CPU: ARM iMX6 Quad/Dual Cortex-A9 @ 1 GHz
• System memory: RAM 1 GB
• Input Voltage: 18 – 36 VDC (micro-UPS)
• Operating System: Windows Embedded Compact 7 Pro
• HMI: COMBIVIS Studio HMI runtime
• Remote Control: COMBIVIS Connect
• System memory: 4 GB for operating system and runtime environments
• Application memory: 8 GB project memory for free use
• Retain memory: 128 KB persistent and retainNAND Flash; 4 GB MLC eMMC
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 47 x 122 x 124 mm
• Mounting Type: 35mm DIN rail
• CE (EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2/3, EN 55024, EN 60950-1)
• cULus LISTED (61010)
• Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
• EtherCAT master
• E-Bus LVDS port
• DVI-D interface
• 2x USB 2.0
• Multi-color LED diagnostic interface
• CAN (optional)
• Serial (optional)
• Protection Rating: IP20
• Operating Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -20 … 60 °C
• Optoisolated CAN 2.0
• Multi-serial port optoisolated RS232/485
• Windows Embedded Compact 7 or optional Linux
• Control: RTE-Basic, RTE-Pro, or RTE-Advanced
• Visualization: HMI-Basic, or HMI-Advanced
• Remote maintenance: Connect