KEB's Combivert F6 VFD is offered through 450kW and incorporates the latest drive technology. Flexibility and performance are the main focus and the units are offered with various communication, functional safety, heatsink, and control card options.
COMBIVERT F6 VFD
The F6 is offered in graduated sizes up to 450 kW. Both 230V and 480V classes are available with switching frequencies up to 16kHz.
Multiple control card options are available depending on application requirements. All drives feature dual-channel STO inputs and SM3 supports advanced Functional Safety modes including Failsafe over EtherCAT (FSoE).
The F6 supports EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus TCP/IP, ProfiNet, and Powerlink communication protocols. The F6 operates a wide variety of motor types including induction, AC PM Servo, Linear, Torque, and Synchronous Reluctance motors. Motor modes and communication is software selectable.
Additionally, the F6 supports a variety of different cooling types. Forced air (fan cooled) is standard but push through and liquid-cooled heatsinks are also available.
• Power Range: Up to 400 kW
• Input Voltage Class: 230, 480Vac
• Overload (30 seconds): Varies by unit. In general, 150%
• Rated Switching Frequency: 2 – 16kHz, varies by unit
• Maximum Switching Frequency: 16kHz with derate
• Cooling Type: Flat back, Fan, Push Through, Liquid Cooled
Compact control card: EtherCAT, VARAN, CAN
Application control card: EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, ProfiNet, Powerlink, VARAN, CAN
Encoder Interfaces (Compact/Application card): Dual-channel supports TTL, HTL, Resolver, BiSS, EnDat 2.1, Hiperface, SSI.
The second channel can be software-selected as an Incremental Output.
• Motor Types: Induction, PM Servo, Linear, Torque, High Speed
• Motor Control: V/Hz, SMM, field-orientated with encoder, ASCL, SCL
• Control Types: Velocity, Position, Torque, Homing
• Internal Positioning: Yes. 32-bit register
• Protection Rating: IP20
• Rated Altitude: 1000m with derate possible
Lets Work Together
Connect with us today to learn more about our industrial automation solutions—and how to commission them for your application.
KEB has helped our customers solve many automation challenges. Let’s discuss your challenges and goals and see how we can help.