The COMBIVERT G6 is a high performance EtherCAT VFD capable of running SENSORLESS CLOSED LOOP (SCL™). It includes a dual channel STO as standard. Additional communication (IO Link), EMI filter, and display options are offered.
COMBIVERT G6 Open Loop VFD
COMBIVERT G6 communication options include: EtherCAT, ProfiNet, VARAN, IO Link, and CANopen
The G6 is offered up to 40 Hp in the 400-480V class. It has a 1-phase, 230V option available to 2Hp
The G6 can be configured with a SIL3-rated dual channel SAFE TORQUE OFF (STO) input.
As standard, the G6 includes an internal braking transistor.
The G6 can operate permanent magnet servo motors without encoder feedback using KEB’s SENSORLESS CLOSED LOOP (SCL™) control.
It is possible to run induction (Asynchronous) motors without feedback using ASCL.
• Power Range: Up to 40HP
• Voltage Classes: 1/230 & 3/480VAC
• Rated Switching Frequency: 4-8kHz
• Maximum Switching Frequency: 8kHz with derate
• Cooling Type: Flat back, Fan, Push Through
• Certifications: cULus, CE
• Protection Rating: IP20
• Rated Altitude: 1000m with derate up to 2000m
• Encoder Feedback: No
• Motor Types: Induction, PM Servo, Torque
• Motor Control: V/Hz, SMM™, ASCL™, SCL™
• Control Types: Velocity, Torque
Optional communication interfaces available are:
For applications requiring bus communication, the G6 can be supplied without a screen.
Dual channel SIL3-rated Safe-Torque-Off (STO) inputs are available as an option.
An LCD Keypad can be included with the inverter depending on communication configuration.
An LCD operator can be included on the G6 for diagnostics and parameter adjustment.